Affiliates

Mar. 11th, 2010 03:16 am
djmustangsally: (Default)
[personal profile] djmustangsally
If you are willing to affiliate to the Star Trek Icon Challenge community I run, [livejournal.com profile] trekicontest, please comment here and let me know. THANK YOU!

Date: 2011-04-05 09:31 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] firsttimelady.livejournal.com
Hello!
Would you like to affiliate with [livejournal.com profile] free_20in20, and promote us?
I'll promote your comm back in this post (http://firsttimelady.livejournal.com/11329.html#cutid1), Thanks!

Date: 2011-04-06 01:45 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] djmustangsally.livejournal.com
Be happy to! You're added to the affiliates list for [livejournal.com profile] trekicontest, as well as [livejournal.com profile] sttos_stills and [livejournal.com profile] lookingback_ic, two other challenge comms I run. Would you mind adding them to your list as well? Thanks! :D

Date: 2011-04-22 08:29 am (UTC)
luminousdaze: a humpback whale spy hopping against a daytime sky (Cute Moon)
From: [personal profile] luminousdaze
Hi! Affiliate with [livejournal.com profile] fringe_epic & [livejournal.com profile] island_rumble?

Date: 2011-04-23 04:24 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] djmustangsally.livejournal.com
Absolutely! You're added to [livejournal.com profile] trekicontest, as well as [livejournal.com profile] sttos_stills and [livejournal.com profile] lookingback_ic, two other challenge comms I run. Would you mind adding them to your list as well? Thanks! :D

Date: 2011-04-23 10:57 pm (UTC)
luminousdaze: a humpback whale spy hopping against a daytime sky (Cute Planet)
From: [personal profile] luminousdaze
Okay I added the three you listed with a brief description please check if it's OK/accurate. Thank you! :)
http://fringe-epic.livejournal.com/profile
http://island-rumble.livejournal.com/profile

What were the other challenge comms you'd like to add?

Date: 2011-04-24 11:44 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] needtakehave.livejournal.com
Would you like to affy with [livejournal.com profile] character_itest, [livejournal.com profile] shipper_itest, [livejournal.com profile] multilvl20in20, [livejournal.com profile] onlytext20in20, [livejournal.com profile] scenes20in20, [livejournal.com profile] year_of_chars, [livejournal.com profile] year_of_seasons, [livejournal.com profile] year_of_ships and [livejournal.com profile] year_of_tvfilm?

also, if you are interested in promoting them, I will do the same on each of the comms!

Date: 2011-04-25 02:11 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] djmustangsally.livejournal.com
Those are the three! Thanks so much, I appreciate it! :D

Date: 2011-04-25 02:59 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] djmustangsally.livejournal.com
I've added each comm to the profile as an affiliate! I'll also add each one to two other challenges I run, [livejournal.com profile] sttos_stills and [livejournal.com profile] lookingback_ic. Would you be willing to affiliate and promote them as well? Thanks! :D

Date: 2012-08-12 11:11 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] adarutoshoppu.livejournal.com
hi, i just started a new icon challenge community dedicated to food and i could use some advertising. would you like to affiliate with [livejournal.com profile] foodicontest? thanks in advance ♥

Image

Date: 2012-08-13 02:29 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] djmustangsally.livejournal.com
You're added! And I'd love an affiliate back, too! Thanks!

Date: 2012-08-13 09:11 am (UTC)

Date: 2012-12-13 04:37 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] laceandbuttons.livejournal.com
Hi! Would you like to affiliate with [livejournal.com profile] cinema_land, and could I possibly post a promo here? Thanks c:

Date: 2015-04-01 03:10 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] si-crazy.livejournal.com
Would you like to affiliate with [livejournal.com profile] historamedy365?

Also, if you are interested, I'd be willing to promote your comm if you'd do the same for mine, It's a comeback since I'm re-opening the comm and we could use some people? :)

Here's the promo code
Page generated Oct. 20th, 2026 05:36 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios